Nak Souvenier best?

Honesty at X-ray dept

~artikel dari the star.cuma nak share di sini -honesty is the best policy- tapi xramai sekarang ni yang mungkin x seperti nor fadilah yg jujur ni.. kalau jumpa sesuatu berharga mungkin kita ambil/biarkan saja.. kadang2 orang sanggup ragut lagi.. anda?

I EXPERIENCED severe pain in the neck on Aug 4, and was rushed to the Pantai, Hospital, Klang for treatment.

I was asked to take an X-ray and thereafter was admitted to the hospital for three days. I only realised a day later that a chain I had removed before my X-ray, was missing.

I informed the hospital staff, but it was nowhere to be found.

On Aug 9, I received a call from Nor Fadilah of the X-ray department informing me she had located the missing chain.

Kudos to Nor Fadilah. Her exemplary conduct deserves praise and I thank her from the bottom of my heart.

A. BALASUBRAMANIAM,

Port Klang.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...