Nak Souvenier best?

ADA YANG BELUM TAHU? MENARIK UNTUK DIKONGSI..

http://yatiechomeyl.blogspot.com/2011/07/how-to-give-birth-tips-for-dummies.html


My response after reading this news? --> My oh my...man!.
My husband and I were married after we both got our master degree, and two months after we were married, my husband went to Japan to pursue his doctoral degree. A year after that, I decided to pursue my doctoral degree too, here in Japan. 
Thus, I would say that this Chinese couple have something similar with us in terms of education level. Although, I would not self-proclaimed our self as HIGHLY Educated person..let's just say we are Medium Educated person, OK?.

Despite having similarity in terms of education levels, we have one MAJOR difference with this couple that is I was pregnant during the second months of our wedding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...