Nak Souvenier best?

COMMENT YANG KENA SPAM..

~ADOYAIII...

how to get facebook likes get 1000 facebook likes buy 1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes buy 1000 facebook likes I just got my laptop 1 week ago and now i have viruses. I don't know what to do i'm only 13. Anyone? Please! i need this laptop for school and 12 of my projects got deleted. Tell me what to do and all i go on is youtube google myspace and face-book someone tell me what to do i was going to get virus protection today but now its too late! I've asked this question on Yahoo! Answers before, but it did not work out at all. My computer started freezing out of random, so I rebooted my computer entirely. But after the reboot, it still does it. I have only 12 programs installed, which are: -Adobe Fireworks CS4 (NEEDED) -Adobe Flash Player Plug-in (For Mozilla Firefox) -Apple Application Support -Apple Software Update -AVG Free 9.0 -Belkin Wireless Utility (My Internet) -Camtasia Studio (NEEDED) -Free Registry Repair (Tried To Fix With This 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...